A Plus Garage Door is a highly reputed facility in Mountainside offering high end quality garage door installation/ repair services to a large clientele across Mountainside area. Our transactions with clients are dedicated and transparent and that is why we have been functioning in this industry successfully for the past three decades offering reliable and satisfied Garage Door Service.
When it comes to Garage Door Repair Mountainside, we value your time and safety.
A Plus Garage Door has been serving the Mountainside area with expert garage door repair and Garage Door Replacement services for over 30 years. Our expert professionals are specialized in the repair of broken garage door springs, garage door openers, garage door cables, rollers and hinges etc with utmost precision and accuracy.
Garage door repair is not an easy task. And we advise customers not to attempt to fix it by themselves. The experts at A Plus Garage Door will come out to your premises to do a complete inspection of your damaged garage door system and will accomplish either the garage door repair or Replace Garage Door as required with professionalism.
It is important to maintain your garage door after a Garage Door Replacement or Repair Mountainside is done. You should not forget the fact that your garage door is the largest moving thing in your home and it is a frequently used entrance. It is therefore important to follow the maintenance instructions suggested by our professionals for your new garage door to eliminate the need of a garage door repair.
To that end, at A Plus Garage Door Service provide customers with an annual Preventive Maintenance Program for their garage door and the added peace of mind that comes along with it.
This residential Garage Door Mountainside maintenance program encompass the ten-point inspection listed below:
- Inspecting lube and adjust rollers and hinges;
- Inspecting lube and adjust torsion springs and all plates;
- Inspecting and adjusting and balance extension springs
- Inspecting and tightening nuts and bolts;
- Inspecting and adjusting lifting cables;
- Inspecting and adjusting tracks (alignment and wall attachment);
- Inspecting and lube exterior frame and door bottom weather stripping;
- Inspecting and adjusting door opener’s electrical components including trolley;
- Testing and adjusting all safety systems (mechanical or photoelectrical);
- Inspecting and tuning remote controls & door opener accessories.