Installing a new residential or commercial garage door is a thrilling moment for any home or business owner. When you Replace Garage Door, it is sure to add the ambience to the building when it is installed. To make this task as smooth as possible, A Plus Garage Door will work with you every step of the way right from finding the apt door at the best price and take up the Garage Door Installation to the utmost satisfaction of the client.
We can install new garage doors, garage door openers, and garage door accessories to add your home’s value. We offer the best value for all garage door-related products and Garage Door Repair Boonton Lake and use only the most dependable accessories.
A Plus Garage Door have earned the position as the number one choice for Garage Door Service in Boonton Lake and surrounding areas. Also, we take pride in our quick, courteous, and professional technicians who will attend to any repair of your garage door issue, anywhere, any time. All our garage door repair professionals are well trained to cater to adhere to high quality standards.
We have served individuals and businesses across Boonton Lake facing Garage Door Boonton Lake repair issues for all types of garage doors that includes:
- Rectifying the Bent Tracks
- Setting right Broken Panels
- Installing or repairing broken Torsion Springs and Cables
- Rectifying dead Garage Door Openers
- Setting right jammed Emergency Release
- Correcting overstretched or broken Extension Springs
- Repairing worn out Motors and Gears
With over three decades of experience throughout the Boonton Lake area, A Plus Garage Door has the proven skills to make your garage door start functioning like new door again. We believe that with proper care and regular maintenance our valued customers can radically extend the lifespan of their garage doors once the Garage Door Replacement is done.
Often people overlook the maintenance tasks associated with their garage doors. A Plus Garage Door provides routine maintenance services that are designed to extend the longevity of garage door. These services include:
- Lube & adjust the tracks, rollers, and hinges.
- Lube springs & adjust spring tension for ensuring proper functionality.
- Checking the mechanical components such as chains, pulleys, rollers, hinges, etc for signs of wear and tear.
- Checking the seal around the door and bottom seal of the door to ensure it makes a tight seal when closed.
But it is suggested that these services must be performed only by expert technicians as springs, cables, and other hardware attached to the springs will be under extreme tension and can cause severe injury.